Have an account?

Saturday 27 March 2010

Listening to Your Body

Do you listen to your body?

As a healer, I have learned a lot about the nature of illness. Our natural state is wellness therefore if you become unwell, often there is something you need to address in your life and your body is asking you to listen up.

Next time you are unwell, quiet your mind and listen to the message your body is trying to give you. If you get the message, act on it. It may also be of benefit to send loving thoughts to the unwell part of you and imagine becoming well (the mind is more powerful than you may think).

I have put this into practice for myself and others with very positive results however I would still advise you to see a doctor if you are unwell.

1 comment:

  1. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    skincare

    ReplyDelete